Deputy Minister of Agriculture: Egypt represents the SIAL Middle East exhibition in Abu Dhabi
Abustit: He appoints Dr. Jihan Abdul Ghaffar as head of extension sector at the Ministry of Agriculture
The Committee for the review of agricultural reform departments continues its work
Abo Steet: Agriculture is the backbone of the national economy and the lifeline of nations
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Agricultural Research Center (Egypt) website, which is a new bridge between the ARC researchers and all agricultural related workers within and outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. The website will be an interactive communication way and will serve as a liaison between the agricultural researcher, farmers and agricultural extension workers by providing useful information about the various research institutes and central laboratories activities. I wish you good sailing on our page
Ammonia gas as a source of nitrogenous fertilizers:
- using gaseous ammonia (ammonia) as a source of nitrogen fertilizer to fertilize the field crops and vegetables.
- characterized by higher gaseous ammonia nitrogen contents of 82% in addition to it of less nitrogenous fertilizers known pricier it is the raw material used for the manufacture of chemical nitrogenous fertilizers.
- added ammonia gas before planting is our right under the surface of the soil at depths Mn10- 20 cm by adding special devices (Hakanat) designed special weapons to put pressure gas into the soil.
- added ammonia gas after plowing and soften the soil at rates in addition vary according to soil type and the type of crop.
- cultivation takes place after 3-5 days of adding gaseous ammonia.